Thank you to all of our sponsors, donors, volunteers and supporters
for helping raise a total of $100,000 for the Cowichan Valley Youth Services Project!
Imagine Building A Youth Center That Creates:
- A safe place for youth to gather and come for support!
- An accessible building where a coordinated spectrum of service providers can share space, collaborate and offer single point of access and wrap around services for children, youth and families.
- Greater financial strength, efficiency, infrastructure cost control and sustainability for CVYS with room to grow as the Cowichan Community Center old pool lobby, viewing area and changerooms will be transformed into the updated and fully functioning Youth Hub!
- Reduce administrative costs and maximize resources.
- Donations do not go towards operational costs. CVYS has been fully operational for 46 years!
The PURICA Foundation will be continuing to share with you the importance of this HUB and the extraordinary dedication that the team at CVYS provides to our Valley’s youth.
“Invest in our youth for our community’s future”
2019 Committee Members from left to right: Paula Ramwell, Carrie Kendall, Megan Dragicevich, Jennifer Nydahl, Chantal Clarke, Kate Watkin, Nicky Lee, Marnie Watkin, Lori Pollock, Ricki James, Lee Anne Mansueti
The Purica Foundation Committee
The Purica Foundation is managed by a 11-person-strong committee that successfully blends a wide-range of skills and talents, including financial management, marketing, fundraising, communications, graphic design, visual arts and performing arts.
Committee members share an unwavering commitment to help others to reach their full potential and to work as a team to create positive long-lasting change in our Cowichan communities.