The Purica Foundation Gala 2019
To be annouced
Purica is a whole foods and natural supplements company based in Duncan BC, serving over 3000 retailers across Canada and have ventured into the United States and overseas.
With so much support from their community, founders Trevor, Marnie, Jason and Anna Watkin wanted to give back in a meaningful way and created the Purica Foundation, a fund held with the Victoria Foundation, designed to generate charitable donations, fundraising initiatives, and promotional support for key community initiatives.
The Purica Foundation fundraising committee is excited to announce that the recipient of its donation this year will be the Cowichan Valley Youth Services.
Imagine Building A Youth Center That Creates:
- A safe place for youth to gather and come for support!
- An accessible building where a coordinated spectrum of service providers can share space, collaborate and offer single point of access and wrap around services for children, youth and families.
- Greater financial strength, efficiency, infrastructure cost control and sustainability for CVYS with room to grow as the Cowichan Community Center old pool lobby, viewing area and changerooms will be transformed into the updated and fully functioning Youth Hub!
- Reduce administrative costs and maximize resources.
- Donations do not go towards operational costs. CVYS has been fully operational for 46 years!
The PURICA Foundation will be continuing to share with you the importance of this HUB and the extraordinary dedication that the team at CVYS provides to our Valley’s youth.
“Invest in our youth for our community’s future”
The Purica Foundation Committee
The Purica Foundation is managed by a 11-person-strong committee that successfully blends a wide-range of skills and talents, including financial management, marketing, fundraising, communications, graphic design, visual arts and performing arts.
Committee members share an unwavering commitment to help others to reach their full potential and to work as a team to create positive long-lasting change in our Cowichan communities.
Funding recipient details
How to give
We appreciate your consideration of a donation to the Purica Foundation, a proud fund holder with the Victoria Foundation.
You May Give By:
Pressing the Donate Now button will take you directly to the Purica Foundation Fund held at the Victoria Foundation. (A 3.5% fee is charged by the service provider, CanadaHelps.)
- Cheque, made payable to The Purica Foundation Fund
Mailing / Delivery Address
6157 Scott Rd
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Password will be provided
- Credit Card payments may be made directly to the Victoria Foundation by calling 250-381-5532 (for the purposes of the Purica Foundation Fund)
Charitable tax receipts will be issued for eligible gifts made in support of the Purica Foundation Fund.
Your generosity supports our goal to create positive and long-lasting change in our Cowichan communities.
(There is a 3.5% charge that comes off the donation when going through this link.)
Includes information about available sponsorship levels.
Thank you to the following generous people who have helped kick off this event with gifts in kind.